Monday, October 5, 2009

Observations

  1. It's about like summer in the south east here, just not as muggy. All the heat, but no body to my hair. Muggy has its advantages.
  2. I didn't realize shower stalls came in sizes smaller than the one in my house. They do.
  3. It's REALLY HARD to shave your legs in a shower that small.
  4. Everyone here is really friendly. Like, really.
  5. I didn't really believe all the hype about how dusty it is here. It really is dusty.
  6. Mosquitoes here (like everything else?) are dust-colored, which makes them harder to see both in daylight and at night than the ones back home. Bastards. But so far, I've only seen one fly, and I had heard there would be gajillions, everywhere, all the time.
  7. All in all, it's not as bad as I had expected. So far.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed your blog. It's good to have you back, even though you had to leave to find the time!

    ReplyDelete